Contract Requirements

If a study involves any funding or resources from an outside source, or if you will be sharing data outside of UVA prior to publication you will need to contact the School of Medicine (Office of Grants and Contracts) or the Office of Sponsored Programs, regarding the need for a contract, material transfer agreement  (MTA), non funded agreement (NFA) or letter of indemnification. If it is determined that any of these is needed, subjects cannot be enrolled until these documents are complete.

For Additional Information:

If in School of Medicine refer to: School of Medicine | Office of Grants and Contracts

If not in School of Medicine refer to: Office of Sponsored Programs