Submitting the Required Internal Letter of Intent (LOI)
UVA uses the InfoReady platform to manage the LSO process. The platform requires NetBadge for access.
- Locate the opportunity on the Limited Submission Competition Page.
- Click on the “Apply” button at the top right-hand side of the page.
- You will be prompted to login using NetBadge.
- If you are submitting an LOI on behalf of a faculty member, you must use the PI’s name and email address (not an alias).
- An individual may only submit one Letter of Intent. To submit proposals on behalf of multiple applicants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The InfoReady system will prompt you to provide the following:
- Proposal title
- List of participating faculty (name and department)
- Short (no more than 1 paragraph) description of the planned proposal
Please feel free to contact email@example.com.