Report a Concern

Always call 911 in an emergency.  To contact the University Police Department in a non-emergency situation, call 434-924-7166.  

Export or sanction related concerns or suspected violations can be reported directly to the Office of Export Controls via our listserv ( or by calling a team member (see Contacts). We take all good faith reports seriously and will pomptly initiate a review and appropriate follow-up.  You may also report concerns or suspected violations using one of the following options:

For Information on reporting other types of concerns (for example safety & access, athletics compliance, information security, research misconduct, and emergency building issues), please visit the Compliance Office's Report a Concern page.